- Weight Capacity
- 200 lbs (90,7 kg)
- Product Weight
- 17.6 lbs (8,0 kg)
Guided by an appreciation for materials and their simple beauty, Chord tables provide a dynamic composition of materials and functionality. Authored by Brooklyn-based Standard Issue, the tables reflect a passion for refined simplicity and Standard Issue’s deep expertise in the sublime nature of materiality. The essence of Chord is its 1/3-2/3 composition of materials into a cohesive whole.
A Connection to Materials
With its circular metal frame, coated in nature-inspired colors, and its surfaces in wood, stone, and Forbo linoleum, every element of Chord connects to users through visual and tactile material experiences.
Chord’s diverse material offer and signature 1/3-2/3 division of parts within a circle allows for engaging material relationships that span from natural and soft, to surprising and provocative.
Chord brings together the unique functional attributes of wood and quartz, as well as an open tray specification, into a composition that allows for useful functional applications.
Varied yet Cohesive
Chord’s circular shape and expressed metal edge, unifies and joins diverse materials into a cohesive whole that evokes simplicity and a sense of completeness.
- Coordinated with a family of companion tables.
- Crisp lines and geometries provide a clean visual language.
- Welded steel frame and tray provide robust structure and support a range of top surface inserts.
- Resilient finishes provide longevity for vivid color, texture, and material protection within residential applications.
- Metal frame available in a variety of finishes to meet a wide range of interior schemas and palettes.
- Top surface inserts available in Veneer and Quartz for a range of patterns, colors, and textures.
- Metal (frame): Powder coated
- Quartz (insert)
- Wood Veneer (insert): Catalyzed Lacquer over Ash or Walnut, Stain
Chord Personal Table
- Regular price
- $856.00 incl. base shipping
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price